Are you searching for solution to migrate Outlook PST contacts into Office 365 cloud? Let’s read this article and learn how to import Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 contacts to Office 365 online easily with proper explanation.”
In this blog, you will find a perfect solution to move Outlook PST file contacts into Office 365 account. There is also manual methods available on the web but those methods might be very complicated. Also, no any guarantee of data loss during Outlook contacts to Office migration process. Now, let’s move to the automated solution to import Outlook contacts to O365.
How to Import Outlook Contacts to Office 365 Online Using Best Solution
Let’ see the perfect step by step guide to transfer contacts from Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 to Office 365 cloud.
1. First, free download the Office 365 Import tool from its Official website.
2. Run the tool, and Check “Is Office 365 admin” option.
3. Enter the credentials of your Office 365 admin Id and click on Login button.
4. Click on the “Add Files / Add Folder” option to open PST files which you want import.
5. You can also “add CSV” file in the software.
6. In this CSV file, you have to mention the “PST File Path” and O365 user’s Id.
7. After doing this, select CSV file and click “Open” to add in software panel. The software will automatically upload the PST to software panel from the mentioned location.
8. Now select PST files and enter Office 365 id and password where you want to move contacts.
9. From Categories, check “Contacts” option to import into Office 365 account.
10. After selecting the Contacts option, click on the “Import” button.
11. Import PST contacts to Office 365 process will be start.
12. After sometime, the Office 356 contact import process will be completed successfully.
13. Hit on the “Save Report” button to Save the exported report of PST files.
14. Now you can view your exported Outlook contacts in Office 365 account.
To know more, please visit here: https://www.systoolsgroup.com/import-to-office-365/how-it-works.html
In the above article, I have explained the best guide to import Outlook contacts into Office 365 cloud using Office 365 Import solution. With this help of this method you can easily transfer contacts from Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 to O365 account.