Saving Office 365 emails as PDFs is a quick and easy way to keep important communications organized and accessible. This can be useful for archiving important communications, sharing information with others, or simply keeping a backup of important messages. In this article, we will explain how to save Office 365 emails as PDFs in a few simple steps.
PDF (.pdf file extension) provides a trusted way to save any document, it is a universally accepted form of saving any document. One can add multiple documents in a single PDF file and can download them in a compressed and secure form. Users can convert Office 365 to PDF to back up their mailbox data (preferably emails). Many times users need to save Office 365 emails as PDF file format, which will make the entire task of saving, sharing, and accessing the O365 emails very easy. Let us look for ways to save Office 365 Emails as PDF.
Save Outlook Office 365 Email as PDF Using 5 Steps
- Step 1. Download Install and Launch Software.
- Step 2. Choose Office 365 and PDF Platforms.
- Step 3. Apply Date Filter and Login with Credentials.
- Step 4. Set Location Path to Save Office 365 to PDF Files.
- Step 5. Select User Accounts and Click on Export.
PDF is the most popular file format that is used for legal documents, newsletters, resumes, professional printing, security, etc. It is accepted as a valid file type in many organizations and agencies. Its compatibility with different platforms such as Windows, MAC, Android, etc made PDF file format more usable & popular. Adobe Portable Document Format files maintain the formatting of data and enable users to take a printout of the document without compromising on the formatting or structure of the content.
By exporting Microsoft Office 365 in Adobe PDF file format, one can back up their mailbox data and can impose the security parameters. It will allow users to access MS O365 file data on different platforms easily. Once the Office 365 mailbox data is transferred to a PDF file, it becomes very easy to share the same data.
In addition, Office 365 to PDF conversion enables users to access the O365 emails on different platforms, and even if there is no internet connection available as PDF files can be saved offline on your local drive or server. Let’s discuss it in detail.
There are several benefits to saving Office 365 emails as PDFs, including:
- Preservation of important information: Saving emails as PDFs ensures that the information contained within them is preserved and can be accessed at a later time.
- Easy sharing: PDFs can be easily shared with others via email or other methods, making it simple to collaborate on projects or share important information.
- Compatibility: PDFs can be opened on a variety of devices and platforms, making it easy to view emails on different computers or mobile devices.
- Improved security: Saving emails as PDFs can help to improve security, as it prevents others from editing or modifying the original email.
- Better organization: Saving emails as PDFs can help to keep your inbox organized, as it allows you to archive important messages and free up space in your inbox.
- Printable: PDFs are printable, which can be helpful if you need to have a hard copy of an email for legal or compliance reasons.
- Searchable: PDFs are searchable, which makes it easy to find specific information within an email, even if the email is archived.
There are several ways to export Microsoft Office 365 emails to PDF file format. In the coming sections, we will go through the different methods that can be used to print PDFs from Office 365 emails. However, there are manual as well as automated ways to perform this operation, user can take the help of any of the below-mentioned methods to archive O365 mailbox emails as .pdf files.
Users can save / move office 365 emails as PDF to your hard drive by using Microsoft Print to PDF option that will results a PDF file. Once the MS is configured with Office 365 the users can easily save their Office 365 mailbox emails in Portable Document Format by using Microsoft Print to PDF option.
To archive O365 data in PDF, one can run following procedure to do this:
Now from drop down list select Microsoft Print to PDF By using PDF Print user can create a PDF file from Office 365, PDF Print is a virtual printer that creates a PDF file instead of printing that data.
User can also use Adobe Acrobat add-in (in ) which allows the users to convert single message or number of messages to Portable Document Format file. It comes with functions like creating, editing and managing .pdf files.
It enables users to automatically convert all Office 365 email to PDF file for archiving purposes on a certain time duration. If a user has installed Adobe Acrobat in the system, they get a quick access to Adobe Acrobat into .
Limitations Of Manual Method
Manual methods to save Office 365 emails to PDF can be time-consuming and error-prone. Some limitations include:
- Inability to save multiple emails at once: Saving each email separately can be tedious and time-consuming, especially if you have a large number of emails to convert.
- Limited formatting options: Manually saving emails to PDF may not preserve the original formatting and layout of the email, resulting in a less polished and professional-looking document.
- Lack of automation: Manually saving emails to PDF requires manual effort for each and every email, making it a less efficient process.
- Possibility of human error: Manually saving emails to PDF increases the risk of errors, such as accidentally saving the wrong email or missing an important email.
- No Audit Trail: When you save an email to PDF manually, there is no audit trail that tracks the time of the save and who saved the email.
- Risk of data loss: Saving emails manually to PDF increases the risk of data loss if the original email is deleted or the PDF is lost or corrupted.
You can use the SysTools Office 365 Export Software to save emails to PDF files from Office 365 mailboxes. Apart from PDF, this tool allows users to download Office 365 emails to PST, MBOX, and MSG file formats.
Complete Software Steps to Save Office 365 Emails as PDF
By following these simple steps, you can easily save Office 365 emails as PDFs and keep your important messages and information safe and secure.
Step 1. Download, install and run the tool on your computer.
Step 2. Select Office 365 as a source and PDF as the destination platform.
Step 3. From the Workload Selection, enable the required mailbox categories checkbox that you want to export. You can apply a date filter for selective data download. Then click on Next.
Step 4. Now login with the Source Office 365 Admin account credentials such as Admin Email and Application ID and validate required permissions by clicking on the Validate button. Then click on the Next button.
Step 5. Define the desired path and location on your computer to save Office 365 emails as PDFs.
Step 6. Choose the required Naming Convention in which you want to save the resultant PDF files. Then click on the Validate button to validate permissions.
Step 7. After the validation is successfully completed, click on the Start Export button to save Office 365 emails as PDF files.
Saving Office 365 emails as PDFs is a simple and effective way to keep important communications organized and accessible. Whether you need to archive important messages, share information with others, or simply keep a backup of important communications, saving emails as PDFs is a quick and easy way to do it. As there is no direct option to perform this migration, therefore the user can go for different manual or automated methods as discussed above.